The publishing imprint ‘Crap is Good Press’ functions as a tool to promote the work of artists, writers and photographers beyond the borders of the digital. Our books are experimental in content and form and produced with high quality materials and attention to the object. We experiment with participation and alternative ways of funding and distribution.
- The future of architecture Vol.2, Crap is Good, 2013, isbn: 978-3-00-044564-4
- Terrain of Threshold Voices — Reader, District kunst- und Kulturförderung and English Theatre Berlin, 2013
- The Other Brother, Aristide Antonas, 2013, isbn: 978-3-00-042390-1
- 30 Days in the Garden / 15 Days on Mars, Valentina Karga, 2013, isbn: 978-3-00-040965-3
- The future of architecture, Pieterjan Grandry, 2012, isbn: 978-3-00-040029-2
- Tarot #0 – The Fool, March 2014
Have a great book idea? We’re always open for any collaboration! Send a mail here.
The future of architecture, Crap is Good Press, 2012
Book launch 30 Days in the garden / 15 Days on Mars, Valentina Karga, Crap is Good Press, 2013